In the game, the player can create bonds with some of the NPCs found in the areas such as Pompon or Griffondell. One can give gifts to these NPCs to improve their affection, and in exchange these NPCs will give a gift box. Whatever is received from the gift box depends on the level of the bond and what character is giving the gift. The level of this bond also unlocks a unique dialog, becoming more friendly the stronger the bond is. The ability to give a gift to these NPCs waits on a cooldown every few hours after giving any type of gift. A level of at least three hearts will unlock the Receive option, as well as the NPCs occasionally appearing in the middle of adventure routes with free healing.
The boxes contain materials related to the NPC. Fleur, for example, usually gifts plants and herbs, since she's the herbalist's daughter and participates on quests that involve collecting herbs. One can receive a gift box every 12 hours. If attempting to receive with insufficient bondage strength, then this cooldown will not occur.
Important Note: There's a natural decay of affection if the player does not visit or give a gift to an NPC over a long period of time.
Every NPC likes to receive a certain type of gift, and just like the boxes that they give, the lore of the character can give hints of what they may like to be gifted. For example, a young gal may not like the gift of alcohol.
Gifting an item that an NPC does not like will make the hearts drop significantly.
One can obtain the gifts as drops from enemies, from chests or buying it from the Merchant. However, what gift items the merchant sells also depends in what area they are trading in. For example, the White Lily can only be bought from the merchant in Pompon.
The numbers in the brackets represent the amount of hearts once receives per gifting.
Gifts given to girls increase their bond with you. You can gift a girl every 4 hours and receive a gift from them every 12 hours. At 3 hearts you get more items and at 5 hearts the most items. Items that give the most hearts are bold.
The items showed here are only sold in Caldemount. They can also be rewarded as the last item in Gold Chests.
|Caspid Honey||Special Gift|
|A sweetly refreshing honey found and made only in Caspid.|
|Herb Almanac||Special Gift|
|One can read up on a wide variery of herbs and their properties in this informative book.|
|Mysterious Eggs||Special Gift|
|100 Camphor Logs,|
|What could they hatch into? Would they even hatch?|
|Ameranne Wine||Special Gift|
|Delicious wine made in the premium wineries of Ameranne.|
|Quivtol Tea||Special Gift|
|Quivtol tea is known for its elegant blend of refreshing fruits and fragrances.|
|Titanium Ore||Special Gift|
|10 Gold Bars,|
|An exceedingly durable and rare material that is hard to come by.|
You can obtain a memory from each of the girls. This is a picture of an event between you and a girl.
Memories are collected in the stats book under Bonds after the ❤s.
- You can obtain a memory if you gift the legendary item the girl desires at 5❤s.
- You will receive the memory Cherished By [girl's name]
- Special memories are obtained by gifting the girl's favorite Blossom Festival bouquet at 5 ❤s.
- You will receive the memory Blossom Festival With [girl's name].
- In the Hollow's Eve event, special memories are obtained by gifting the girl on one of the two ensembles (Witch Ensemble & Pumpkin Ensemble) that can be bought by the Traveling Merchant Leila. The girl must be at 5 ❤'s to earn the memory, though you can give her the ensemble earlier than that, and again at 5 ❤'s to earn it.
- You will receive the memory Hollow's Eve With [girl's name].
- In the Wintertide event, special memories are obtained by gifting the girl on one of the 6 Wintertide Items that can be bought by the Traveling Merchant Leila. The girl must be at 5 ❤'s to earn the memory, though you can give her the Wintertide Item earlier than that, and again at 5 ❤'s to earn it.
- You will receive the memory Wintertide With [girl's name].
After buying any pet you can name it. They use the same relationship system as girls, but here you feed them.
They prefer food or edible items, if you give them something else they will not like it, but you can try immediately again. Items that give the most ❤ are in bold (the local purple food in the stores).
You receive a gift from pets every 6 hours. At 3❤s you will get a silver chest with 3 items and 5❤s a gold chest with 4 items. The last item in a gold chest can be a legendary gift.
- Note: The Wild Piff and the Cricle are the hardest to reach 5 hearts. The local food is rare if you don't buy equipment.